Frequent Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
In this section you will find some frequent asked questions about Geolina.
• Is Geolina a medical device?
• Geolina is not a medical device, nor a diagnostic, prevention or therapy device. It is not a study or monitoring device for any disease. For this reason it can’t be used to diagnose, prevent, monitor or treat any disease.
• Does the graphite contained in the ampoule come from pencil leads?
• The graphite contained in pencils is mixed with other chemical compounds and colorants that affect its conductivity. The graphite used in Geolina is pure and with specific granulometry dimensions.
• Is the ampoule glass unbreakable?
• The ampoule is made of silicon glass designed to resist accidental bumps and falls. Despite its resistance to accidental bumps and falls, it may anyway be subject to breakages if some peculiar conditions of impact occur.